The uniqueness of this training is the interlocking of theoretical online modules, individual online 1to1 sessions for personal development and healing and intense practical retreats that focus on practice and facilitating from the first day on.
The theoretical modules build up on each other and alternate with the individual 1to1 online sessions and practical immersion. To help you save travel expenses theoretical group parts and individual sessions will be held online.
I have tried to find the most efficient way of using time and technology to make the most of the time when the group is together, and to keep costs down by using online work where appropriate.
You will be starting with practicing small constellation units from the first practice module on. This is the best way to integrate the theoretical learning and to incorporate it. Theoretical knowledge is important, but constellations need to be practiced and felt. It is through this embodied learning that we gain security and trust in ourselves and the guidance of the field.
Although this training is on a professional level, your final goal does not have to become a family constellation facilitator.
You might choose this course because you want to enrich the activity you already perform through the knowledge of systemic principles or you might want to simply dive deeply into the constellation work for the benefit of your own private life and the life of your loved ones.
I am sure you will have a clear idea about it at the end of the training and be prepared for whatever your decision will be.
– Desire to learn something new.
– Openness to a totally new perspective on life and relationships, to something that might go against everything you have been told in the past.
– Honesty with yourself, sometimes a radical honesty that needs courage and compassion.
– Commitment to the training and the group as a whole and to your own personal development.
– Willingness to study the contents, to integrate what you have learnt in your daily life and to actively reflect and if possible exercise between the modules.
A limited group of 10 people
Therapists, health care professionals, body workers
Coaches, teachers, lawyers, mediators, consultants
People from all walks of life, interested in expanding their skills and the quality of their own self-journey
People interested in in-depth personal development and growth
Systemic practitioners who want to refresh or deepen their knowledge
YOU, if you feel touched by the words and description of the course and feel drawn to participate